REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
- Registration is prior to Admission.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- LKG Admissions begins in the month of September and the application forms are available during the month.
- Admission to the school is generally based on an Admission test. However, the test may be done away with the discretion of the school authorities.
- The test will be conducted in English and the subjects such as Mathematics and Science and the languages Hindi and English will be such that a pupil from a standard school could do well in them.
- The decision of the Principal will be final.
- Admission forms are available in the School Office.
- Forms duly filled must be submitted with all relevant documents.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Two self-attested copies of Birth Certificate.
- Two Passport size Photos.
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of Immunization card for LKG & Transfer Certificate for Class I – XI
- Authorization letter of Local Guardian.
- A written notice of intention of withdrawal is to be submitted to the school authorities before one month.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only after all school dues have been cleared.
A pupil’s name will be struck off the school rolls on the following grounds:
- Absence from school for a period of 30 continuous days without prior permission of the school authorities.
- Repeated failure in any class for a period of 2 years in succession.
- For gross misconduct resulting in damage to the fair name of the School.
- The pupil whose name is struck off the rolls may be considered for re-admission to the school at the Principal’s discretion but may be required to go through all the formalities of new admission cases.
- Consistent failure to pay fees on due date.
- For all the other serious cases.